Thursday, May 2, 2019

Best Friend's Daddy Kelli Callahan



Title: Best Friend's Daddy 
Author: Kelli Callahan 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add to your TBR - Goodreads 




He's totally off limits, but I can't help myself...

Declan Mackenzie has always been my secret crush.
He's Scottish, hot-as-sin, and covered in gorgeous ink.
There's just one complication, and it's a big one.
He's my best friend's father.

I've always wanted to call him Daddy...

When I was stranded and hurt, he was the one who showed up.
He rescued me, offered me a job, and gave me a place to stay.
I knew exactly how I wanted to thank him,
But my best friend would kill me if she found out.

How I can resist being his naughty lass when it sounds so tempting?







 Kelli writes hot and steamy romances with delicious alpha males who will not stop until they get the women they crave exactly where they want them. Kelli's heroes are tough as nails, hot as sin, and underneath the rough exterior is a heart of gold begging to be unleashed. If you think you can tame them, you're probably right, but it won't be an easy journey. 

Make no mistake, Kelli's stories will give you the happily ever after you need, but they're also steamy and packed from cover to cover with exactly what you're looking for late at night when you leave your panties by the door. 

If you would like to contact Kelli, she can be reached at kellicallahanbooks@gmail.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment