Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Sienna Swan My First Time With My Dad's Boss



Title: My First Time With My Dad's Boss 
Author: Sienna Swan
Genre: Romance 





I’ve wanted Mason Roarke forever, but when he fires my dad after a lifetime of dedicated work, it turns into so much more.
I’ll do whatever it takes to make Mason reconsider his decision and offer my dad his job back. I’ll give him anything he wants, including the only asset I really have worth anything.
My virginity.
Yes, you heard that right.
I’m going to offer Mason Roarke, billionaire boss of Roarke Industries, my actual first time in exchange for my dad’s reinstatement.
Crazy, sure.
But not nearly as crazy as the moment he takes me up on my offer.












Sienna Swan is a romance writer from NYC still searching for her HEA and enjoying kissing a few hot frogs along the way. She writes steamy little numbers that she hopes you enjoy more than she enjoyed the unicorn frappe.









No comments:

Post a Comment