Saturday, January 14, 2017

Reign

reignsalebanner  
Sale Blitz
Title: Reign: A Royal Military Romance
Author: Roxie Noir
Release Date: June 22, 2016
reign-roxie-noir-final
jompsynopsis
Some fairy tales start after midnight. The crown prince and I have nothing in common. He's a rugged, battle-hardened soldier who spent four years in the Royal Guard, an elite military unit. I met the King and Queen for the first time wearing leggings and a sweatshirt. He's the serious, quiet, straight-laced heir to the throne, and I accidentally got drunk at a formal dinner. But there's the way he looks at me, eyes blazing with hunger. Like he knows every dirty thought I've had about him - and he likes them. There's the way my pulse skyrockets every time his hand brushes mine. I'm the ambassador's daughter. I know better than to mess around with a foreign head of state. But I don't know how long I can resist. Not all princes are charming. I spent years in the Royal Guard, our most elite military unit, fighting like hell so I could rule one day - not so I could give my father an heir with some well-bred rich girl. I have a f*cking country to run. My love life can take a back seat. It's not like I've ever met a girl I had to have. Until her. The ambassador's daughter. She's so... American. Lowborn, brash, wildly unsuitable... and gorgeous. I'm disciplined, tough as hell, and I don't f*ck around. But I can't stop thinking about the way she laughs, about how she might taste. My father's threatening to strip me of my title if I touch her, but she makes me want to break every one of my own rules. F*ck titles. F*ck rules. F*ck my father's threats. I want her. I need her. She's mine.
Reign is a 90,000 word, 350-page, full-length standalone novel with some seriously explicit scenes and a happily-ever-after ending.
jompbuynow
ON SALE!!!
reign-roxie-noir-teaser
jompexcerpt
“Give me your other hand,” she commands softly. I do it, and her light but firm fingers work it over, checking for damage. “I’ve gotten in fights before, you know,” I say. “I’ve made it this far.” “Kostya, shut up and let me do something after you probably saved my life,” she says. “That’s no way to speak to a prince.” “Then throw me in a dungeon,” she says, and her eyes flick up to mine, a teasing smile around them. “I told you, we don’t do that anymore,” I say. I let her hands go and slide my thumb along the line of her jaw, completely unable to stop myself. “Now, we let the barbarians come through the front door and smoke pot on the roof,” I say. Her hand is on my side now, her eyes wide and deep brown.
“I’m civilized,” she whispers.
“Are you sure?” I ask, letting my voice drop. “I like barbarians.”
Playlist link (on Spotify)
jompauthorbio
About Roxie Noir
I love writing sexy, alpha men and the headstrong women they fall for. My weaknesses include: beards, whiskey, nice abs with treasure trails, sarcasm, cats, prowess in the kitchen, prowess in the bedroom, forearm tattoos, and gummi bears. I live in California with my very own sexy, bearded, whiskey-loving husband and two hell-raising cats.
Social Media Links
jomppromo

No comments:

Post a Comment