Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Cherished Wings


About the Book
Title: Cherished Wings
Author: Tracey L. Dragon
Genre: Historical Romance
When Sara Kennedy returns to her small hometown in Western New York and visits her dying grandmother, Fran, in the hospital, she asks her about the pair of World War II Navy Wings she found in her dresser drawer.

Her grandmother reluctantly shares with Sara the powerfully love story she had not spoken of in over fifty years. As the tale unfolds, Sara finds herself caught up in a time where things were simpler, yet more complex—where love and war were not compatible.

A story so poignant, it rocks Sara’s world and changes her life forever.


Author Bio
Cherished Wings was inspired by my own mother’s story. Although she never spoke of it, my sisters and I all knew of the World War II wings she kept hidden in her dresser. The wings belonged to a beau who was killed during a mission. Upon my mother’s death, I did not find the wings, but I did, however, find a small envelope containing his photos, one which was cut to fit the size of one of her lockets. She also kept the glass top of an old bottle of French perfume called Bamboo. It was from these items that the idea for Cherished Wings was sparked and the characters Fran and Jack were created. I hope you fall in love with Lt. Jack McOmber as much as I did while creating him. Please visit my website: traceyldragon.com. I would love to hear from you. My books are available at Soul Mate Publishing.com, Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.         


Links




No comments:

Post a Comment