Friday, June 22, 2018

Romance Between the Pages' Weekly Podcast Interview

Ever wondered about the personalities behind your favorite books? Victoria Danann's new podcast with Riley J. Ford has an incredible lineup of authors booked through the spring. No question is out of bounds. Check it out!

THIS WEEK'S BEST SELLING AUTHOR...
ADRIENNE BELL!

I never learned how to walk in high heels. I fell in love with Converse instead. I wear them pretty much everywhere—to the grocery store, to parties, to formal occasions. Yeah, I know it’s strange way to start off a bio, but I think that one little detail gives you a pretty good image of me.

That, and apparently I can't keep a straight face if I know that someone is taking a picture of me.

I’m a wife and a mother of two. My older son has autism, so I might bring up ASD stuff every now and then. I’ve lived my whole life in Northern California. I have a deep, abiding love of all things Disneyland and Supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment